Enjoy your Days Tour to the White Desert and Bahariya Oasis from Cairo, Explore the Black desert, Crystal Mountain, and Enjoy unspoiled nature, include One-night Camping in the white desert. The white desert is one of the most Beautiful Places you can Ever see in Egypt Western Desert
White Desert Egypt
My family had a camel. I used to travel with my father in the desert. I loved her because she doesn’t lie or teach you anything wrong. My educational school. the desert. Foreigners used to come to the oases and ask about those who had camels. They were with us. I used to go with them, because I learned English from them. I traveled on the borders of Libya, Chad and Sudan. Praise be to God, I know every rock in the desert just as I know my own hands
Bahariya oasis of western Desert Egypt
- Bahariya Oasis is located in the Western Desert of Egypt and is known for its stunning desert landscape. It’s home to many Bedouin people who have lived there for centuries, relying on the oasis’ resources to sustain their livelihoods. The Bedouins are a nomadic tribe that has adapted over time to survive in harsh desert conditions, living off what little water and vegetation can be found around the oasis. They have developed an intricate knowledge of how best to use these limited resources while also maintaining a close connection with nature and respecting its fragile balance.
- The daily life of Bedouins revolves around tending herds such as goats or camels, which provide them with food, milk and clothing materials like wool or leather from hides. They often set up tents near watering holes where they can keep watch over their animals during grazing hours before returning back at nightfall when temperatures cool down significantly due to lack of cloud cover at this altitude level (about 1000m above sea level). During evenings they tend towards social activities such as storytelling which helps pass on traditions through generations within families but also between neighbors since most live quite far apart from each other here given the sparsity of population across vast stretches land belonging mostly just sand dunes scattered by few palm trees here & there..
- In recent years modern amenities like electricity generation plants have been installed throughout Bahariya Oasis however most residents still prefer traditional ways even if it means having less access than others do elsewhere in Egypt due mainly out respect for heritage & culture passed down thru generations along with strong sense community spirit shared amongst members this unique society living among some world’s oldest deserts untouched by industrialization yet still managing thrive despite odds stacked against them..
Types of Tours
We can cater for anything you desire, from two up to twenty nights camping in the desert, anywhere in Egypt – from the border with Libya in the west to Sudan in the south. We are based in the Bahariya Oasis but can take you to the Gilf Al-Kabir (The Great Barrier) region in the south-west of Egypt. We are very flexible and will do our utmost to design your tour around what you want to do. Our most popuar trips in the Bahariya Oasis region are to the Black Desert, the White Desert, Crystal Mountain, the Black Mountain, the Old White Desert, the sand dunes, and the Salt Lake. We have a permanent bedouin camp, Sahara Camp, in the Bahariya Oasis near Bawiti. Pease don’t hesitate to enquire about other desert locations in Egypt. Tours can be conducted in English or Arabic.
Egypt Desert Safari
- Egypt is a country that offers an incredible variety of experiences for travelers. One of the most popular activities is a desert safari, which allows visitors to explore the vast deserts and experience traditional Bedouin culture. A desert safari in Egypt can be both exciting and educational, providing an unforgettable adventure for anyone who embarks on one.
- A desert safari typically starts with transportation from your hotel to the starting point of your journey in either 4×4 vehicles or camels depending on what type of tour you choose. From there, you will embark on a thrilling expedition through some of Egypt’s most remote deserts as you take in breathtaking views along the way while learning about local customs and traditions from experienced guides. Depending on where you go, there may also be opportunities to camp out overnight under starry night skies or even visit ancient ruins like those at Giza Necropolis near Cairo!
- Finally, no trip would be complete without sampling some delicious Egyptian cuisine such as koshary (a dish made up rice noodles) or falafel (deep-fried chickpeas). You’ll also have plenty opportunity to shop around for unique souvenirs like handmade jewelry crafted by locals during your travels – these make great gifts back home! No matter how long your stay lasts though it’s sure that this once-in-a-lifetime experience will leave lasting memories with everyone involved so why not give it try?